Saturday, January 24, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
If you notice though, I am actually posting on a Sunday...Something I hardly ever do. But we don't have church til 1PM and..........WE GOT A NEW DESKTOP! That's right, we have an actual computer to use! How exciting is that! It's been something we have wanted for a while. We have been shopping around quite a bit and found a GREAT deal at Best Buy and couldn't say no to it. So, we now have a REALLY nice desktop/monitor/keyboard and everything! (Ok, the keyboard came with the computer, so it's nothing spectacular, but I LOVE it) I am totally excited about having the computer especially when Josh has the laptop when he is studying at school! I now have something to do!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
The other thing that I have been doing this week is watching TV! I think I am a total addict now! But I have only found good shows to watch in the beginning of the week. It seems like there isn't anything good on on Thursdays/Fridays. Maybe that's a good thing though. The shows that I now HAVE TO watch are:
- The Biggest Loser---I have never watched it before, but I love it! It's very emotional though. Josh was making fun of me last week for crying at the end. But I couldn't help it!
- American Idol---I haven't followed this show since the second season, but I am totally going to get into it this season!
- The Bachelor---I always made fun of my roommates/sisters for LOVING this show, but I have now joined them and I really like it!
- Momma's Boys---It's almost over, but I think this show is HILARIOUS!
- Law & Order SVU---Can't get enough! I even watch old season on Netflix Online!
I better stop there or everyone is going to know what kind of total loser I have been!
Total change of subject, but I just thought that I could post about this! Yesterday afternoon, we lost our hot water! We still don't have any. Since today is Sunday, we took sponge/cup baths this morning. Hopefully we smell decent enough to go to church! We got a note on our door this morning that said that they are working on it, but we still have no hot water!
I hope you all have a great Sunday! And enjoy MLK Day tomorrow while I am still stuck at work...Yuck! I do plan on taking a few pictures today outside, so I will try and post those later, but don't count on it. Until next time that I decide to write something!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
(At work and don't have access to all my pics, but here are a few of my mom!)