Saturday, September 25, 2010

Country Jam 2010

Oh how I LOVE country music and country music fans!  This year Country Jam was on both a Friday night and all day Saturday.  I was able to go with 4 other girls and we had soo much fun.  They had a HUGE line up that included Gloriana, The Band Perry, Danny Gokey, David Nail, The McClymonts (who you have to check out on itunes!  I LOVED them), Jason Aldean, Sara Evans and several others that I can't think of now.  We had so much fun until.....it started to rain.  We were all pretty bummed that it rained.  The show continued but we weren't that prepared for the rain.  We did get to see everyone except for Sara Evans and Jason Aldean, who everyone wanted to see the most, but what can you do!  We left and went to eat at Chili's...YUM!!!  Even with the rain, we were able to have a good time.  I only took ONE picture the whole time we were there and it wasn't even of the girls that I went with....Well here it is.  This is The Band Perry:

It was a lot of fun and all the artist were pretty good.  I really like the McClymonts the best though.  Maybe because they just surprised me by how good they were...not sure, but you should all definitely check them out.  The fans were just as entertaining this year too :)  There are some CRAZY people out there.  Next year, I promise to take more pictures.  I can't wait for next year!  It's been a fun tradition for me here in Cleveland! 

2 comments:

  1. was so bummed I couldn't make it this year! DANG was it funny last year--I was SO hoping to see your showcase of awesome people from this year!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. all that time and rain, etc....and did not see Jason Aldean... :(

    ReplyDelete