Thursday, October 21, 2010

Squire's Castle

Are you loving fall yet?  'Cause we are!  One of the good things about living in Ohio is being able to see the beautiful fall trees!  They are absolutely gorgeous here.  We definitely had a beautiful earth created for us.  Last weekend, finals ended and externship applications were submitted!  It was time to get out and enjoy ourselves!  We have wanted to go to Squire's Castle since we have been here and we thought that it would be a great time to take the drive up there.  It was a lot of fun.  We went on a little hike and the colors on the trees were just amazing.  The only thing that was a little disappointing is that we didn't get to go inside the castle because there were 2 different weddings going on while we were there...Bummer!  Now we know not to go on a beautiful Saturday!  Here are a few pictures that I took while we were there.  On this little outing I realize how much I dislike my camera....Hopefully, very soon I can get my new camera....I'm always dreaming :) 








Yes, a picture of me!  I was there and have proof!








6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, you are very talented, regardless of your tools! I love the colors and pics of you and Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I would want to get married in the fall if I had a place like that to have a reception! Oh and I love your pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Both you and the fall colors :) Glad you got to have a little break and do something fun. I'm loving all your recent posts, your little pumpkin patch is adorable! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! that is such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squire's Castle is such a cool place & you got some awesome pictures! I've been meaning to talk to you about Harry Potter--hopefully I'll see you at the ward party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your pics Dina. The castle looks cool. maybe we will make it up that way and see it. You need to have a book made of all the pictures you have taken. there are several websites that do it for cheap.

    ReplyDelete