Thursday, October 20, 2011

*Darcy*

A few weeks ago, I was able to see a part of my family out in Utah for a funeral.  It was a sad occasion as my aunt passed away.  She was such an amazing person!  She touch so many people's lives.  She is missed by all who knew her.  I am so glad that I had the opportunity to go.  Love you, Terry!

It was great to be able to see my family even though it was a sad time.  While I was there, I was able to take a few pictures of Darcy.  She's such a happy girl and I had a ton of fun playing with her throughout the weekend.  





The next weekend, Josh & I went to Cedar Pointe with a few of our friends.  Sorry, no pictures.  I didn't want to have to carry around a camera all day.  It was so much fun!  By far the best amusement park.  It was SUPER crowded though.  We waited an average of two hours per ride waiting in line; but the rides were totally worth it.  Next time, we won't be going on a Saturday; that's for sure.  On one of the rides, it takes you from 0 to 120 mph in 4 seconds.  You go straight up and come pretty much straight down.  It was awesome.  Love all the rides that we went on.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about Aunt Terry. I only have wonderful memories of her also. Not many people can have only good things said about them. She was wonderful. The pics of Darcy are adorable. She is a cutie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable, I'm glad you got to see your family even if it wasn't exactly a happy family reunion. It's ironic how funerals can actually be a time to celebrate a life well lived and be with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete