Saturday, February 3, 2018

January & February 2013 3/3/13

January and February are two months that just flew by...thankfully.  They were such busy months for so many reasons.  We have been busy with work and church and who knows what else.  Here are a few things that I can remember that we did:
  • My momma had a birthday!  I won't tell you how old, but we did call her and wish her a happy birthday.  Her gift was Hobby Lobby gift card that we gave her at Christmas time.  (Must be where I get my LOVE for that place!)
  • Josh and I went to the Washington DC Temple for a stake temple day.  I had a wonderful experience there.  It's such a beautiful temple....we just wish it was a little closer.
  • We both worked
  • Josh worked some more
  • and then he worked some more...
  • In February, we went back to Ohio to be there at the temple when a friend went through for the first time.  We always meant to take pictures of us outside the Columbus Temple, so we were able to finally do that too.
 
 
  • On our way to Columbus, we went through West Virginia.  We stopped to eat there so we could both cross that state off as a state we have been to. 
  • We celebrated Valentine's Day...No pictures...but we did celebrate with a few small gifts and dinner at Texas Roadhouse....YUM!
  • We put up and took down Valentine's Day decorations.  This is the only picture I have of them.  My mom sent us some garland in our Valentine's Day package.
  • We have had two fun and totally awesome game nights with our friends, Nick and Sarah.  We stayed up til 3am one of those nights.  None of us had stayed up that late is forever but we were having such a good time!
I think that about sums up our last two months.  We have been very happy as south Jersey doesn't seem to get very much snow.  We have enjoyed the lack of snow a lot!  It's been cold but is definitely warming up.  We are both REALLY ready for spring.  I can't wait to be able to go running outside on a consistent basis.  Spring is now just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment