Saturday, July 11, 2009

One Full Year DONE!

Yesterday, Josh had his LAST final for the summer session! He was COMPLETELY exhausted and ended up going to bed at like SEVEN last night. But I am soo PROUD of Josh finishing his first full year of podiatry school! Too bad we have 3 more years :( It's hard to think that we have been here for just about a full year! The time has really FLOWN by! So, I know that the next 3 years will probably be done before we know it too!

We had a GREAT 4th of July with a GREAT breakfast at the church, BBQ with friends and THE best fireworks display I think I have ever seen! It was AMAZING. The finale was the best ever! I was actually quite surprised at how good it was. And sorry....no pics. I wish I would have taken my camera out but I must have been having too much fun! That's about all that's been going on. Hopefully, Josh and I will be able to do some fun things while he doesn't have school the next few weeks. If we do, I will be SURE to take pics!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo for you and Josh. Yay for great holidays - I just love 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dina, I have been wanting to comment for a while now--just got busy dang it!

    I am SO excited for you guys to have your first year over. I promise, the rest goes so fast...at least it is for us.

    You have sure had a fun summer so far--at least it seems that way. We would love to get together with you guys sometime when you have a break together. Let us know--dinner? games? I am up for anything! :)

    ReplyDelete