Friday, July 13, 2012

Cleveland Boat Cruise & School BBQ

OCPM did a "class outing" the week before graduation.  They paid for all the students to go on a boat cruise.  They were all able to invite one guest, which we had to pay for.  It was well worth it though.  We were able to check off another item on our list of things to do in Cleveland.  I pretty much hate all the pictures.  I jut brought our point and shoot camera and I'm just not thrilled plus I don't think any of the pictures are flattering....anyways, it is something that I want to remember so here they are...

They had a nice dinner to start out the cruise.  It was a buffet style with some great food...I don't remember exactly what they had though.  Here we are with James, Tara, Julie and Keith just waiting for the boat to leave the dock.


It was actually a REALLY nice night.  The weather was perfect.  Not too hot and not too cold.  Here is the sun setting on Lake Erie.

Josh & I with the city of Cleveland in the background.

The city of Cleveland....doesn't look to bad this far away ;)

Tara & James with the Browns' stadium in the background...We are lucky to have had them move with us.

And here is Josh, myself, Julie and Keith

We had a great night out just hanging out with our Ohio family.  We even had a show by the other students who may have had a little too much to drink.  It was fun though and another great time to spend with our friends before we all went our separate ways.

During the week leading up to graduation, there was also a BBQ at the school for everyone.  It was during the day, so I took my lunch from work and headed up there for a few minutes.  I only have this one picture of all the guys though.  They had just gotten their caps and gowns. 

Back row: Steve, David, Josh and Shane
Front Row: Trevor, Jack, Keith, Brady, Mark, and James

We sure miss all these guys and their families and hope they are all doing well in residency.  This pretty much leads up to the big day....graduation.

1 comment: