- Everybody walks away from the check out line leaving a bag of groceries or gallon of milk at some point in their life? I did this for the very first time this week. I made it all the way to the car before I realized I left my gallon of milk at the register. The cashier was looking for me and I felt like an idiot!
- Everybody eats just ice cream for dinner! Yum!! Nothing like cookies-n-cream ice cream for dinner.
- Everybody LOVES Mexican food like I do and keeps eating the HUGE platter in front of them until it is completely gone even when you weren't too hungry to begin with. YUMMMM...I LOVE Mexican. I need it now! It's a BAD addiction that I have had. I haven't really had good addicting Mexican food since we moved to Ohio until this last weekend. (Thanks Karie!) And since then I haven't been able to get my mind off of it!!!
- Everybody feels like they are going to DIE after running only a mile! Yes, I have been working out for about a week and a half and I still feel like I am going to die, but I am pushing through!
- Everybody NEEDS Dr. Pepper like I do, right? I haven't been able to stop drinking it for the last week. This was also an addiction that I had in high school. I made myself stop drinking it except for on special occasions, one of which was last week when I brought Josh dinner at the school. I haven't gone a day without one since.
- Everybody sits at work, ignoring their phone calls so that they can blog and chat with their mom and sister.
- Everybody HATES waking up as much as I do. It's so hard to wake up and I hate it when the sun pours into our East-facing window in the morning.
Everybody does these things, right? (Sorry about the abnormally LARGE photos...not sure what happened there!)