Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oklahoma Part 2: Christmas Party at Dad's

I know, it's sad that it is almost Valentine's Day and I am still catching up on my Christmas posts.  I'm almost done...hopefully.  While I was in Oklahoma, my siblings and their families all got together at my Dad and Nola's house.  We have delicious pizza and other junk food :)  and just had a great time like we always do when we get together.  Here are some pictures that I took while I was there.

Brayden.  I can't believe how old he is now and how big!  It seems like he was born just yesterday.


My Dad!  I love him so much.  He does so much for his kids and always makes sure we get to spend time together as a family.  He is giving someone the evil eye in the picture, but I can assure you, it wasn't meant for me :)

Matthew.  I love this kid.  He is just soo cute!  This was the first I got to see him in a long time.  It makes me sad that him and Kylie don't really know who I am.  It makes me want to definitely live closer.  I love my nephews and nieces!

Oh Kylie!  I just LOVE this picture of her.  She's so pretty!  She's really shy too.

Dad getting to be Grandpa for a little bit with Leah.

Nathan!  That's right, I got a picture of him smiling!  He never smiles; he also didn't know I was taking a picture :)

Emmi.  Always posing :) 

Matthew with his present from the grandparents

The kids all enjoyed opening their presents.  They all then went off to play while we played our annual White Elephant Bingo.  It was fun times.  And Kylie even warmed up to me after a little bit and snuggled with me.

I love spending time with my family.  We always have a blast when we get together.  Thanks Dad and Nola for everything!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics, glad you got to have lots of parties and time with the family. We miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete