Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oklahoma Part 3: Christmas/New Years Party at Mom's

On New Year's Eve, everyone got together at my mom's house for our Christmas/New Year's Ever Party.  It was of course, a lot of fun.  There is never a dull moment in my family.  And we had a blast.  It was nice outside, so we played outside for a little while with all the kids.  Sorry, not that many pictures.  My camera stayed hidden most of the night.


My mom also moved her kitchen table and cleared a space for us to have some fun dancing.  All the kids LOVED it and had a blast.

Logan joined in on the fun dancing too...

Here's James!

Matthew:

Kylie:

Like I said, not that many pictures from this night.  But we did open presents and play games and just laugh together.  It was a great time!  Everyone enjoyed it!  I think we all stayed up til midnight to watch the ball drop, but I'm thinking that we may have actually missed it drop.  I had a great time with my family though!  Thank mom for a fun night!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed our New Year's Eve party too. It gets noisy and all that, but I am so blessed to have had all six of my kids and almost all the spouses! All the grandkids too. I hope one day you live closer.

    ReplyDelete