Monday, February 13, 2012

Oklahoma Part 4: Leah's Blessing

Shawnee and James decided to have Leah blessed on New Year's Day so that I would be able to be there.  It was so nice.  I miss too many of these events, so I was so happy they waited til I could be there!
Here's a picture of Stirling.  He was just making funny faces for the camera, but I just loved this picture of him.  He's such a cutie.

And Leah.  She's so adorable.  I'm so glad I got to be there.  She's such a sweet baby! 


Here's most of the guys that were in her blessing circle.  I think we are only only missing David. 
And of course, the cute little family:
Karl and Kathy (James' parents) graciously held a little lucheon for everyone after church.  It was great to get together with everyone afterwards and celebrate.  Congrats Shawnee and James!  Leah is adorable!
I left to come back to Oklahoma the following Monday.  It was not an easy day.  My time in Oklahoma FLEW by.  It felt like I was only there for a few days.  I can't wait to go back home, whenever that will be.  Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. We were so happy to have you there for Leah's blessing. Sure wish Josh could have joined us! She is a cute little baby girl, nice to have at least one grandchild in the same town I live in!

    ReplyDelete