Sunday, September 14, 2008

Test Week is OVER and another week begins...

So this last week was Josh's first big test week! I am super proud of him for all the time he put into studying and that he was able to do so well on all of his tests. I am so proud of him. Way to go Josh! But with these good grades, a great deal of sacrifice came on our little family. I don't know how those with kids can do this. Between his studying and my working, we saw each other for about an hour every day. The good thing about this is that it was during dinner time, so we at least got to eat dinner together just about every night. He would study all day, come home about 5 or a little after, cook me dinner, I would get home at about 6:15 or so, we would eat dinner then he would leave at about 7:30 and would get home about 2 in the morning and was usually gone by the time I got up. So, what did I do while he was gone? I was really tired most of the week for going back to a full work week! But I also watched a lot of movies on the computer from Netflix, although for some reason I usually chose really depressing movies (not on purpose though) and cried the whole way through the movie. (Has anyone seen "A wedding for Bella?" It was in the romance section, but it should be in the crying section!) Anyways, I am sooo glad that I have my husband back for a couple weeks!

We had a good weekend, but the sad thing about this weekend was that we planned a big camping trip with a lot of our friends to celebrate the end of our first test week, but it RAINED ALL day Friday and Saturday! We have postponed it for about two weeks though! Hopefully, the weather will be better then. Since the camping trip was off, we all went out to eat at my favorite place, Texas Roadhouse! It was quite delicious. Afterwards, we went over to a friend's house and played Guitar Hero (which I TOTALLY sucked at!) and Dance Revolution(which after my Guitar performance, I was too embarrassed to even try). Here are two videos of the dance revolution. Josh is the one in the orange shirt...he attempted to dance, but looked good doing it ;) The guy in the gray shirt is one of our good friends, Steve, who was the best at the game and looked like a pro! (Note: that Steve did not miss a single one while doing this!)

So, I am sure you are all DYING to know what my calling is! Well, today I was called and set apart to be the new Achievment Days Coordinator! I am so excited! It's not really a calling that I would ever think about, but I am totally happy to do it. My first activity is going to be this Wednesday! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Love the videos of the 2 guys! We had a lot of fun with you guys that night. We need to get together at our place and play some wii sometime soon. Hope your week goes well with work and good luck with your calling on wed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am behind I need to post my video! That was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete