Thursday, June 12, 2008

Early Weekend!

YEAH FOR THE WEEKEND!!! Can you tell I'm excited? I started my weekend a little early. Last night, Josh's softball that was suppose to start at 9:30pm didn't start until 10pm then went into extra innings, so yeah we didn't get home til late. we both slept in a little, then I decided that I didn't want to go to my first class. (My class is BORING, yeah for skipping class!) So, what does Dina decide to do at home when she's skipped her first class and doesn't have to do anything until 2pm when she goes to her next class....she cleans!!!! I know, I am soooo boring! But when I go on vacation, I like to come home to a CLEAN house, so I thought that I would get a head start on it. It really looks awesome! It hasn't been this clean in a LONG time...unfortunately. I know, I'm not much of a cleaner. I then went to class and now I'm at work! But as soon as I leave work, my weekend starts!!!!! I am going to another one of Josh's softball games. Then home. tomorrow we leave to go to Michigan! I'm soo excited. I haven't been to my Grandpa's house in Michigan for a realllllllly long time. And I am sure the weather will be better there. On Saturday we are going to

That's right. Lake Michigan!!!! I have only been there once and it's been about 15 years! I can't wait to go....a lake where you can see your feet no matter how deep you go, sand, SAND, and did I say SAND. I'm totally excited. When we get back, be looking for lots of pictures! Until then!

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for Michigan! I hope we get to see you while you are here. I know you wont have much time though. Hopefully the weather will be nice for your trip to the lake- its been pretty crappy lately. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I cant wait to see you guys!! I'm coming over Fri. night, when you guys get to your grandpas! (And hopefully Shawnee has already checked to see if its ok. Because the typical Shawnee would ask, like 2 min. before we arrived. lol.) Hopefully it'll be sunny and warm for you guys on Sat. I havent been to Lake Michigan this summer yet. So you'll have to let me know how cold it is. You guys will have to come up again sometime and stay for a whole week. That'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little weekend getaway, is it just because or do you have a family shindig going on? Well have so much fun and enjoy the sand :) Be sure and post some pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, poop- I didnt get to see you! I wish Jess would have told me she was going over there on Saturday. That stinker! Maybe next time. Hope you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete