Monday, June 16, 2008

Home

Well, we have had one CRAZY weekend. I am currently at work and it would take a very LONG time to write everything that I want to, so I am going to wait til I get home to write about our weekend. I just wanted everyone to know that I have made it home safely…other than my really bad sunburn..OUCH! I am at home by myself right now…Josh is interviewing at Temple University today in Phil, PA! I haven’t been able to talk to him yet today, but I will let you all know how it went. I’m so excited, hopefully things are going well! We did have a very exciting weekend though. Last night, I was home by myself again and there was NO SCORPION!!! Yeah, that made me happy. I actually prayed last night that I wouldn’t get stung or bit by anything while I was sleeping and that pray was definitely answered! I am super tired today! Our plane was about an hour late, and then I got lost in Tulsa, but was able to eventually make it home at 1:15AM! I made it to bed at about two this morning and woke up about 7 to study for my test today…which I got an A on!!! I can’t wait to get home and SLEEP! I didn’t take a lot of pictures on this trip because our batteries kept dying. I guess that is what you get when you buy the cheap batteries. But tonight I will get everything ready to put on my blog and will post it first thing tomorrow, so be looking forward to…it was ONE CRAZY trip and will be a very interesting blog post. Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment